Use the procedure below to specify the job accounting setting.
- Press the System Menu key.
- Press [User Login/Job Accounting].
- If user login administration is disabled, the user authentication screen appears. Enter your login user name and password and then press [Login]. For this, you need to login with administrator privileges.
- Press [Next] of Job Accounting Setting, and then [Change] of Job Accounting.
- Press [On]. To disable job accounting, press [Off].
- Press [OK].
- NOTE: When the display returns to the System Menu default screen, logout is automatically executed and the screen to enter the Account ID appears. To continue the operation, enter the Account ID.